Reporting Line: Managing Director
Hours of Work: 38 hours per week
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Working Hours: Mon-Thur 08:00-16:30 Fri 08:00-14:00
Purpose of position:
To head up and further develop our Service Team and to provide a first-class aftersales service to our customers including but not limited to, preventative maintenance, calibration and validation, break-down repairs, commissioning, system upgrade, relocations and user training.
Senior and middle management, customers and suppliers throughout UK, Europe and ROW. Colleagues from design, production and administration.
- Promotes our existing service product portfolio and develops new value adding services for our customers to grow the department turnover;
- Continuously improve internal processes of service visit scheduling including preparation and follow-up of engineer visits;$$Inspires our technical support hotline to support users and our engineers on-site; $$Professionalises our training programme for system users;
- Ensures best-in-industry service through training of all team members and co-operation with internal design departments and other group locations;
- Ensures safe working procedures for the benefit of our engineers and customers;
- Manages the department performance through meaningful KPIs to achieve our overall company goals;
WUK are seeking a high caliber engineering professional who is passionate in building a service that is second to none. The successful candidate must be confident, outgoing and resilient and have excellent people skills with the ability to adapt to different people such as employees, customers, colleagues and suppliers. You must be able to show proven capability to develop, coach, mentor and inspire team members to fulfill their potential. The willingness and ability to travel throughout UK, Europe and ROW is a necessity.
- HNC/HND qualification or higher in mechanical or electrical engineering, ideally with a strong knowledge of refrigeration systems;
- ILM 5 or higher/equivalent in Management;Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role;
- Commercial background/knowledge to enable selling of technical services;$$Proven experience of managing change;
- Strong communication and people skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- IT literate, notably with Microsoft packages;
- Excellent report writing skills and document management experience;
Interested parties are requested to forward CVs direct to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 31st January 2018, 14:00 hrs.