Up and away
Whether space shuttles, airplanes or helicopters, aerospace vessels are subject to extreme situations. These situations range from extreme changes in temperature through to vacuum states in outer space.
Our temperature and climatic test chambers are used for testing aerospace components and assemblies. Nearly all common aerospace standards such as MIL STD 810, can be performed in the test chambers, which can also be interfaced with a variety of vibration generators to perform combined environmental testing in single or multiple axes.
Environmental stress screening systems also cater for the rapid temperature rates of change required for many aerospace applications where repeatability and performance are paramount.
- Altitude Test Chambers
- ATEX Test Chambers
- Corrosion Test Chambers and Rooms
- Dust Test Chambers
- ESS Systems
- Explosion-proof Ovens
- Formaldehyde Test Chambers
- Lithium-ion Battery Test Systems
- Temperature and Climatic Test Chambers and Rooms
- Tempering Ovens
- Vaccum Ovens
- Vacuum Temperature and Climatic Test Chambers
- Vibration Test Chambers
- VOC Test Chambers
- Water Spray and Splash Test Chambers